We are a company that focus to develop wide range of creative product that is dedicated for hospitality industry. We aimed to empower Indonesian hotelier with useful platform where they can share their knowledge, develop professional network, collaborate, find jobs and learn so that it will bring high impact to our industry and its ecosystem.
To support pre opening of our new production studio, we are looking for Software Engineer Director like you who has the same passion as us to help other to grow.
About The Jobs
You will be responsible to manage the successful software development pipelines within Kapita Technology development road map. You must be able to manage large scale and long term project development with fast and rapid development model. You will lead team of expert in web, android, and iOs Developer, also you lead software supporting team such Server and Network attendant.
To be successful for the position you must fit with the following requirements:
- Having minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions within reputable software developer company
- Master Degree in Computer Science
- Able to work closely with creative team to bring all products online and profitable
- Familiar and embrace Agile development manifesto
- Very good in system analytic, programming, database, UI, UX and software security and protection
- You must be willing to relocate to our software house located in Yogyakarta
What you will get?
We believe that our main driver for our success is our people! You will receive the following benefit:
- Excellent and unparalleled Learning & Development Opportunity
- Sophisticated and Fun Working Culture that make you feel comfort to do your job
- Flexible rostering and schedule
- Service Charge, Bonus, and vacation allowance
Where to send your application?
Kindly please send your resume along with (web and apps link) of your portfolio to email@example.com, however only short listed candidate that is best fit t0 our requirement will be notified. This job advertising is close on 1st Nov 2017