We are a company that focus to develop wide range of creative product that is dedicated for hospitality industry. We aimed to empower Indonesian hotelier with useful platform where they can share their knowledge, collaborate, find jobs and learn so that it will bring high impact to our industry and its ecosystem.
To support pre opening of our new production studio, we are looking for “Caring Culture Manager” like you who has the same passion as us to help other to grow.
About The Jobs
You will be responsible to manage the efficient and effective running of our “Caring Culture Department”, your job is to make sure that all creative and support team are happy to do their job and ensuring that all team member are embracing our culture.
You will function to manage all aspect of Human Capital Management Lifecycle and achieved our all pre defined people and culture enhancement related objectives. You must be able to plan, organize and monitor for all activities related with talent acquisition, training, social and caring activities, compensation and talent development program.
To be successful for the position you must fit with the following requirements:
- Strong technical skill in Human Capital Management
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Understand with all associated employee regulations
- Fast learner, friendly and team spirited
- Having minimum 2 years of experience as Human Resource Manager within 5 Star International Hotel Chain.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Economic or Hospitality
- You must be willing to relocate to our production house located in Yogyakarta
What you will get?
We believe that our main driver for our success is our people! You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent and unparalleled Learning & Development Opportunity
- Sophisticated and Fun Working Culture that make you feel comfort to do your job
- Flexible rostering and schedule
- Service Charge, Bonus, and vacation allowance
Where to send your application?
Kindly please send your resume along with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, however only short listed candidate that is fit to our requirement who will be notified. This job advertising is close on 1st Nov 2017